It took more than a few days to recover mentally and technically from that last major minor set back. Spent a few days at the cabin, baked some damn good Norwegian FILMJÖLKSLIMPA bread. So, so good. Froze half for later. Yum! Buttermilk, rye, molasses and loads of seeds and things.
Back to the office. Bending and routering done now I'm on to trim, shelves, drawers and base frame. At this point, it's time to make a punch list/calendar. Everyday is crucial. I can't believe I'm leaving for Berlin in 2 weeks. Can't even think about it.
- Macbeaths - for plywood and more ash
- OSH - packing tape, sanding disks
- Art store - Kraft paper
- Laminate (again, last time, seriously)
- Order brass
- Base frame (figure out curve later)
- Dry fit!
- Yoga (if possible, for measurements, can do Tuesday as well)
Just a few pics to show I've actually been working.